Customs Advisory Service for Companies
Customs Advice – per hour
In iCustoms24 our Customs Agents offer Expert Advice on Customs Regulations and Procedures for International Trade.
We offer our Customs experience to all companies who want to have their exports and imports managed successfully. We will advise you in all aspects relating to Customs laws and logistics in international commerce..
The world of foreign trade is very complex and is subject to constant changes: new rules, requirements, duties, laws, regulations, commercial agreement, etc. With our Customs Advisory Service you can be sure of total knowledge of your rights and obligations in all matters relating to Customs.
Why a Customs Advisory Service?
- Our Customs Agents will develop a global strategy for your company with the purpose of expediting and optimising the Customs process of your shipments.
- We conduct exhaustive studies which will allow you to take decisions and we evaluate your needs in order to implement all necessary improvements which enable you to exploit your competitive advantages and increase your competitiveness.
- We analyse the duties for all your goods/ commodities.
- We check the criteria of origin so as to apply the regulations of EU origin, or otherwise benefit from bilateral agreements, etc.
- We advise you on how to apply correctly the Customs valuation of your goods, which could produce fiscal benefits and save problems with the tax authorities in case of wrong calculations.
Customs Advisory Services offered:
- Tax advice
- Customs regulations
- Request and management of Customs Warehouses (ADT – temporary storage, LAME – authorised export goods, DA – bonded warehouse and DDA – separate customs warehouse).
- Foreign trade advice
- Secondment of specialised personnel
- Authorized Economic Operator
- Analysis of Special Customs Regimes
- Advice on establishing Special Regimes.
- Legal advice on how to operate in Free Zones.
- Implementation and Administration of Foreign Trade Department (Import and/ or Export)
- Tax Recovery
- Tax Reviews
- Tariff studies
- Setting the criteria of origin for international traffic
- Customs valuation studies
If you are interested and you know the number of hours you require, please select the number and add it to your ‘basket’. For any doubts or clarifications about our advisory service, please call +34 902 880 040 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org without any obligation.